Monday 24 October 2011

30 Beauty Faces Task - Part 6

Hellew darlings.... I'm come back here for another skin care + make up class i do for my beloved customer... ;-) The hostest for my class this time is Miss Haziqah, thank you darling for your kind to introduce your friends to me.. She bring her friend, 1 sweet boy & 1 sweet girl... Pali & Miss Syura...

Syura is a shy girl i think because when i ask her something she just said yes, owh ok... Ihik ihik ihik... Never mind.. By the way i love to see her beautiful eye figure... Let us see them attend my class... Oh ya accept pali his not join make up class only skin care... ;-)






This is miss syura... Sweet right?

Owh sorry i can't upload haziqa picture because her picture have some problem.. Maybe my fault just using iphone for snap.. Sorry dear... Later u sent to me your own picture using your cam after the class ya.. ;-) Okay darlings, that all for right now... Wait for my other class update ya ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment