Tuesday 18 October 2011

30 Beauty Faces Task - Part 2

My 2nd class for this task we also do it at my beloved home. Lucky hubby is always support and give his permission to use our beloved home for my class. hik hik hik. ;-) That day supposed 3 person come to my home but unfortunately one of them got her own thing to do. It is ok. We do with love and not rush at all. Later if she ready then she will see me to share the love ;-)

So Sya Halim & her cousin Syaza come to my home... Poor them misguided the way to my home... Lucky they are not turning and going back to their home.. Hik hik hik... Thanx my dear for your cooperate ;-)

Part of the MK Product =)

They are so good. So behave and follow the flow. hehheee ;-)

Here the video i able to do without any song. huhuhuu ;-)

Overall alhamdulillah they satisfied with my class and the product and also with my home made spageti hehehheeee... Tq again to both of them.. I wish all the best to you guys... Much love from sis and good luck to you ya.. Oh ya thanx because wearing pink color  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment