Tuesday 18 October 2011

30 Beauty Faces Task - Part 1


Hello my dear. Now i will let you know my latest activity & task that our National Director give to us. Actually it is hard to do when we are already having permanent work but with confident and i believe myself can do it. I try to make it real. But for sure after all my permanent work & my family matters is done. ;-) Because in Mary Kay you should give your priority 1st to God (Allah s.w.t for muslim), 2nd Family and 3rd for your career. That why i loved being part of Mary Kay family ;-) So guys, let us see my 1st skin care class for my 30 beauty faces task. =)

My 1st class attending by Miss Ira Shafeera, Aida and Wanie... They are my closed friends... BFF forever... Thank you darling for your time... And thank you for being my sporting and notty students... ihik ihik ihik... ;-p That day the theme is PINK PARTY... That why all of us wearing pink shirt... ;-) Then i cooked some simple food & desert... Spageti carbonara, nugget, chocolate.. Because the party including my open house for last day raya... Hik hik hik... =)

So guys, come i show you their feedback through my simple quick video... So cute of them ;-) The piccas i forgot to save from hubby's lappy... So later i update with the piccas also... ;-)





Cute and funny of them right? Heheheee.... So you guys who wants to be my beloved client please contact me... I definitely give the best best of the best from me..;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment