Tuesday 18 October 2011

30 Beauty Faces Task - Part 3

Assalam and hello all my dear readers. Waaaaahhhhh, new blog with new spirit aaaaa... 4 entry per day wooo... Hik hik hik.... Okay i just want to fill this entry with my new class that i just do it on lunch time... Hahahaaa... I will able to do anything to completed my task... Even had NO REST ;-p So today i attend 2 beautiful ladies, they are my friends also my office mates... hik hik hik...

TQ to Miss Aien and Mazlina for attending my skin care also make up class.. Ayakkkk!! They cant wait for another class they want to make it by today also... So sorry to our boss... Lucky we have a very understanding boss ;-p Then you all know what? While we are doing our make up class 1 of our lecturer a.k.a our school school facilitator come to see Maz and then when she look at both of them she so excited and interested... But she can't wait for long time but she able to make order for my product... Oh oh oh... I love her... before she going back i give her some cream lipstick sample and eye cream sample... She so glad to have it.. Tq Dr. Mas for your interest ;-)

Okay my dear let us look some piccas that i snap while they doing their class... Aien was so notty gurl.. ;-p

Fill the customer form before doing class and waiting for Miss Maz ;-)

There you goooo... The class just started with clean the faces with make up removal... =)

Tadaaaaa.... Aien the notty gurl ;-p

Hik hik hik...;-p

After finished skin care & doing some basic make up ;-)

Sweet right?? ;-)

Tadaaaaa... All our office mates loved to see their face ;-)

This time no video... They so shy shy.. Heheheee.. Tq you my girls for being part of my heart..;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment