Friday 21 October 2011

30 Beauty Faces Task - Part 5

Assalam and hello my darlings.... Hope you all doing fine... =) Actually yesterday me want to update include my 5th class also but what to do... Not enough time to make it... I'm so busy with my work =( never mind, at least i have a lil bit time to do my class to my dear Kak Wan.. She is secretary to our director.. Tq Kak wan for attending my class... I'm so glad you happy to see the result... And i'm so happy to help you..;-) We just take 1 hour for our class and we do on our lunch time... Hik hik hik... Plus Kak Wan the only one attend for my class yesterday so i don't need too much time to handle it..;-)




So all the beauty woman out there, if you need me to helping you please call me or email me aat azniza_mk@yahoo.com ... Daaaa ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment