Thursday 20 October 2011

30 Beauty Faces Task - Part 4

Assalam and hello my dear.. Today i'm gonna make quick update for my activity... Last night i attend 2 guest for skin care class (and today they called me to make appointment for make up class. te darls.) dear Aziah @ Kak Yong and dear Eqa at my home sweet home. They arrived to my house around 9.00 pm and we do our class with laugh and fun. I love them so much. So funny of them. =) Both of them exclude their friend Aien (because Aien already attend my skin care & make up class) they are so happy to learn about skin care and really love to know about Mary Kay. They said they never learn & attend the class how to do skin care with the right way. Well my dear sis do really really glad to help you and share what sis know about beauty. =)

So there you go another sweet sweet guest for me for my 30 beauty faces task.. =)

The Preparation

Class just start with clean the face

So shomot la u make sayang ;-p

Both cuteness & friendly ;-)


I manage to cooked some dishes for them.. Lucky they love it so much.. Hik hik hik.. To both of you dear Kak Yong & Eqa, see ya at next class oke. Love you ;-)





*later i update this entry with the video. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment